December 9, 2005

Studio Friday...What was I thinking!

About 6 months ago I decided to make the grand sacrifice of giving up my craft room so the kiddos could have a playroom. So I went through everything....organized and purged...packed and then moved most of my craft stuff to the basement....and now after some time has passed I realize that I...I....'sniff sniff'...I miss my stuff and my room. I miss all my crap being spread all over and being the only one that knows where the good stuff is, I miss being able to walk into the room and being able to work on a project at will. Now if I start something I pretty much have to finish it because it usually is spread all over the living room. I hate having to go down into the cold icky basement to get what I need....waaaahhhh.
Those darn kids hardly even play in that room. I should reclaim it.
Yeaahh...that's what I'll do. I'll slowly ever so slowly start moving my stuff back upstairs 'till it's all back in it's proper place, scattered from corner to corner that is. The room will be mine again muahahaha...haaa.
I'll start tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wide smile here! Victory is yours!!!! Oh yes!! And she crafted happily ever after.... :-)) Hooray!!!
I was just today thinking that when the day come sof my first child I wouldn't be willing to give up mu studio space. We'd shift the other rooms first. heck where would I be making all those lovely Soul birds otherwise??!
Ooooh I love it that you are doing this!!! i can relate tpo the basement thing because I could set up studio in our garage but it's not pretty...not pretty, no. Can't wait to see your new room!!!!!!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Make it your play room, be wild this week too! You're entry for "what was I thinking" is the oppisite of mine. Hope you can recalaim your space!!!