May 1, 2006

Yay Spring 2

Wow it's been a whole month since my last post. Darn that 'real life'. Always getting in the way of my more interesting and fabulous cyber-life.
Some really cool stuff has happened this last month....the best thing of all was J-bot got his cast off! hurray hurray He's doing great, is back at school and had his first communion. He has a slight limp but doesn't let that stop him.
GiGi turned 5 years old...don'tcha know! Oma and Opa Pete came to town and much celebrating was done by all
Bowling is over. Me and the girls ended up with 4th place and I got a really cool trophy for having the best improved average...I'm still not sure how I feel about that. I mean they're kinda saying 'Hey...glad you don't suck as bad as you did before'. I'm gonna put it in a nice safe place. In the basement right next to the home economics trophy I won in High School, you know ..the one that says 'Hey...glad you didn't burn the place down this time'.
The weather has been awesome...sun sun sun with just a little breeze. Perfect for ignoring any and all inside chores. I'm really good at that.
There was a couple of rainy days so I was able to finish as in done and gone 3 big blankets (pictures later)...yay for me. My sewing machine has a funny sqeak now that I hope a little oil will take care of. I'm going to take a break from sewing for a while....yeah right.
Right now I think I'll go ignore my chores.

No comments: