October 17, 2008

Tagged!

It's my first time.
I love people....I don't really like to talk to them or have to deal with them in any way but I do like to look at pictures, watch them, read about them and know what they are thinking. I enjoy reading these list and this is the first time I have been tagged to do one....I hope I don't blow it.

I was tagged by Tonya who I swear has had her eyes replaced with camera lenses and her hands with knitting needles.


Here's the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.


1. I have a hard time talking about myself unless it is in storytime format.
2. I enjoy sports more than I would like to admit and I am sometimes amazed at all the useless sports knowledge that I possess. I wish I had someone to watch with....my husband and kids are total WOW/Spore/CS geeks.....sigh.
3. Lately I'm watching a lot of Alfred Hitchcock Presents, my favorite episode The monkey's Paw was on today and Night Gallery.......oooo pooky.
4. I would like to have a plus-size dressform just so I can make myself a big poofy princess dress that fits me perfectly.
5. I'm 2 stamps away from getting a free travel cup from Dutch Bros. They sent me this awesome coffee card....a weeks worth of any drink any size for a $1 and when I fill it up a free cup...sweet.
6. I know that I'm to old to be saying 'sweet' and 'awesome' as often as I do but I don't care. At least I've stopped saying 'right on' so much.
7. I really need a haircut.

Well there it is.

1 comment:

BenJCarter said...

I'd like to see you in that princess dress.

Or out of it :D